What's in a 'Basic Tool Kit'?
The basics are really your favorite scissors and wet and dry adhesives.
Other helpful items are
- a ruler (love the one with the 0 center),
- bone folder or creaser (teflon is amazing as it won't leave marks on your paper),
- craft mat (to protect the work surface),
- tweezers (for those little bits)
- Paper trimmer (for when scissors and a ruler just aren't enough)
- disposable gloves (keep that manicure pretty)
- baby wipes (to help clean up those messy projects)
- foam tape and/or pop dots (to add interest to your project)
- blending tools (to perfectly apply inks to your project
- corner rounder (for added interest)
- journaling pen, markers or colored pencils (to add your personal touch to the project)