Join Michelle for a weekend of Copic learning. Twenty plus hours of Copic instruction, yummy food, games and laughter. Copic College is 20 hours of Copic Coloring workshops and instruction over 3 days. To register head over to Michelle’s blog: https://www.scrapweaver.com/registration
When: October 25th -27th
Friday,October 25th 9am-6pm
Saturday, October 26th 9am-6pm
Sunday, October 27th 9am-1pm
Cost: $350.00 (markers not included, sets available for weekend rental)
Packet of images from myself and 5 popular stamp companies!
A meal and snack Friday, a meal and snack Saturday and snack on Sunday *Please let me know in registration notes if you have special dietary needs
20 hours of instruction
Plenty of individual help from Michelle and talented teacher assistants in larger classes
Other activities/options/add ons
Raffle – free to all class participants
Copic Fix station – for $2.00 per marker we will refill and clean any of your markers (any style body) you can add a small fee and replace nibs as well.
What is not included?
Your marker sets. You will be required to bring your own markers to Copic College.**
E000, E01, E04, E09, E11, E13, E15, E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, E31, E33, E35, E43, E44, E47, E49, E50, E93, E99, B00, B02, B04, B12, B24, BV20, BV23, BV25, V04, V12, V17, BG000, G20, G28, YG01, YG03, YG61, YG63, YG67, Y00, Y21, Y28, YR14, YR18, YR24, R21, R24, R29, R59, R81, R83, R85, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, 0, W1, W3
**NOTE there will be several sets available for rental for the weekend, this is a great option if you are wanting to try Copic and not invest in the markers right away. You can add this feature in your cart now and reserve your set OR let me know in the notes when you sign up and pay later**
****We are one week away from our Copic College weekend! I wanted to shoot you a quick note with a refresher of the details and give you an opportunity for some input as well.
Here is all the important information:
When: Friday 9am-6pm
Where: It's All About The Scrapbook
1670 N Lincoln St
Dixon, CA 95620
What to bring:
* Make sure to have your marker set with you. You can bring only the 62 on the list or you are welcome to bring all the Copics you own. I would highly encourage you to mark them in some way so they do not get mixed up with others at our event.
- You might like a writing utensil to take notes with other then a Copic marker
- You might like scissors or a paper trimmer, the images are on full sized 8.5x11 sheets and some felt it was easier to have smaller pieces to work with.
* I will have water available all day and a few other beverages at lunch and snack but if you want a different drink you can bring one, just make sure it has a lid on it to avoid spills.
* We will do our best to keep the room temperature great for everyone, but as we all have different comfort zones I would encourage dressing in a few light layers so you can adjust for your individual comfort.
- A smile! We are going to color for a weekend, this should be fun!
Input from you:
Just three questions you can answer IF you want or need to, just reply to this e-mail. If you do not have any input you are all set.
1 - Are you coming with a friend you would like to sit with? Do you need to sit somewhere specific in our space? I will lay out spots ahead of time and will do my best to accommodate requests for front/back/near a friend. (Can’t always be perfect, but I will make the effort!)
2 - Are you allergic to any foods? I am ordering our meals Monday or Tuesday and shopping for snacks next week. I will make sure to avoid any allergies! ** If you are a person with a food allergy or condition will others eating those items effect you?
3 - I am traveling with Copic Various Ink Refills (remember I offer a refill/cleaning service $2.00 per marker) but traveling with all 358 colors is not practical, I will only be bringing the colors you request! If there are markers you would like to have refilled please let me know which ones and I will bring the refills with me!
I am super excited for our weekend of fun to get started and I hope you are too! If you have any questions you can reply to this e-mail and I will get right back to you.
See you next Friday!
|Instructor: ||Michelle Houghton|