Only $10 to participate in the Crafters Flea Market.
Drop off packaged and tagged items June 5th-7th from 10am-2pm ONLY.
***ALL YOUR ITEMS THAT DID NOT SELL MUST BE PICKED UP TUESDAY, JUNE 15TH BY 6PM...NO EXCEPTIONS AS WE CAN NOT DONATE THIS YEAR!!!
*Vendors DO NOT need to be present in order to participate.
*There is a $10 non-refundable vendor fee to participate in the sale, which can be paid on the website. The must be paid by June 5th by 2pm in order to obtain the vendor code.
*A three (3) digit vendor (seller) code will be assigned to each vendor.
*We will issue you a vendor code & email it to you within a few days of signing up.
*If you participated as a vendor at our last Flea, you can keep your same number after fee is paid.
*All items must be clearly marked with the vendor code and the sale price. It’s All About the Scrapbook is not responsible for any stickers that fall off. Any items with no vendor code/price will become It’s All About the Scrapbook property. We recommend items be placed in clear ziplock bags & taped shut with the vendor code & price CLEARLY written with a sharpie marker.*We will NOT be doing additional markdowns like we did in the past so be sure to price it to SELL!!!
*No single sheets of paper can be sold. Please bundle your papers and place in a clear bag, sealed, labeled and priced.
*Vendor should ensure that items to be sold are in working order and include all pieces.
*If vendor would like the boxes returned, they should be marked with the vendor code as well as the number of boxes, e.g. ### box 1 of 4, etc. & they MUST be picked up by Tuesday, June 15th by 6pm!!!
*ALL ITEMS THAT DID NOT SELL WILL BE GOING BACK HOME WITH YOU!!! YOU MUST pick them up by Tuesday, June 15th 6pm!!! NO EXCEPTIONS as we need our room back to normal on TUESDAY, JUNE 15TH BY 6PM!
*It’s All About the Scrapbook will retain 30% of the total amount sold by each vendor. The remainder (70%) will be given to the vendor as store credit.
*No Refund of any fee if you cancel.
Click here to pay the vendor fee
*By submitting payment, you agree to ALL terms & conditions described above.
You agree to all terms outlined in the main post for the Flea Market when you pay the vendor fee.