It’s all about the... Annual National Scrapbook Day 3/4 Day Weekend Crop - Crafting with my Gnomies!
Grab your friends, craft projects and create with us for 3 days or *optional 4 days!
Don’t wait, as this event sells out quick!
✂️*Optional, Thursday- April 29th -10am-6pm for an extra $15
✂️Friday, April 30th - 10 am - Midnight
✂️Saturday, May 1st - 10 am - Midnight
✂️Sunday, May 2nd -10 am - 6 pm
✂️Let us know who you want to sit with in the notes.
We will provide you with the following:
✂️ Your own 6’ table, Spatially distanced
✂️ Welcome Gift -$25 Gift Card for you spend in the store this weekend!
✂️ free WiFi
✂️ Power (Bring extension cord)
✂️Cost - $100 due at sign-up for each person in your group.
✂️$15 - For optional Thursday (see separate cart item)
1. We need to adhere to the distancing guidelines of 6 feet.
2. We can not provide snack, drink or meals, or a place to store such.
3. We limit the number of people in the store at a given time.
4. The store hours are the following:
Fri & Sat -10-6pm
Sunday - 12pm-3pm
Here are the details for NSD -Crafting with our Gnomies....
1. You will need to bring your own food and drinks. We recommend a small cooler/tote. Don't forget, you won't be able to access the refrigerator. Your cooler/tote will need to fit in your area with your other items. You also will not be able to use the microwave or the coffee pot but we have many local & fast food options.
2. We are currently using a basket system to monitor the number of people in the store. Each person entering the store grabs a basket, that is placed outside the front door, before entering. If there is no basket available, then you must wait for someone to finish their shopping. This will apply to crop attendees. We will still run a tab for you. Between the hours of 10am to 6 pm, you can only enter through the front door of the store, the store's back door will be closed. You will only be able to come in the store if there is a basket available out front (your ticket in).
*No cancellations, exchanges or refunds. If you are unable to attend the 3-4 Day Weekend you may gift it to a friend.
*No single days for this eve