***Re-Scheduled National Scrapbook 3/4 Day Weekend***
It’s all about the... Annual 'National Scrapbook Day' 3 Day Weekend Crop.
Re-scheduled from May 1 - 3, 2020 to JUNE 26th-28th
Grab your friends, craft projects and create with us for 3 days or *optional 4 days!
There are only 30 seats available so don’t wait, as this event sells out quick!
✂️*Optional,Thursday-June 25th -10 am-6 pm for an extra $15
✂️Friday June 26th - 10 am - Midnight
✂️Saturday June 27th - 10 am - Midnight
✂️Sunday June 28th -10 am - 6 pm
✂️Let us know who you want to sit with.
We will provide you with the following:
✂️ Your own 6’ table,Spatially distanced
✂️ Welcome Gift
✂️ free WiFi
✂️ Power (Bring extension cord)
✂️Cost - $135 due at sign-up for each person in your group.
✂️$15 - For optional Thursday (see separate cart item)
We got the wonderful news on Tuesday, June 9th, that we are able to resume classes and crops. Of course, some changes will need to be made.
1. We need to adhere to the distancing guidelines of 6 feet.
2. We can not provide snack, drink or meals, or a place to store such.
3. We limit the number of people in the store at a given time.
4. The store hours are the following
Fri & Sat -10-8pm with a break for dinner
Sunday - 10-5 with a break for lunch
So, what does that mean for the crop....
1. We will have to change the configuration of the room. We won't be able to fit all 50 into the space. As a result, we are offering full refunds to those that can not attend the last weekend in June, or you can transfer your crop fee to our October Crop 4 a Cure which is scheduled for Oct 2, 3 and 4.
2. You will need to bring your own food and drinks. We recommend a small cooler/tote. Don't forget, you won't be able to access the refrigerator.Your cooler/tote will need to fit in your area with your other items. Since we will not be providing food or drink, each crop attendee will be receiving a $50 coupon to use in the store that weekend. You also will not be able to use the microwave or the coffee pot but we have many local & fast food options.
3. We are currently using a basket system to monitor the number of people in the store. Each person entering the store grabs a basket, that is placed outside the front door, before entering. If there is no basket available, then you must wait for someone to finish their shopping. This will apply to crop attendees. We will still run a tab for you. Between the hours of 10am to 6 pm, you can only enter through the front door of the store, the store's back door will be closed. You will only be able to come in the store if there is a basket available out front (your ticket in). After we close to the public at 6pm on Friday and Saturday, croppers will be able to access the store from 6pm to 8pm through the back door. Store hours on Sunday will be 10 am to 6 pm. We will not be controlling the number of croppers in the store during the special cropper hours, as the store is closed to the public. We ask that you are still mindful of spatial distancing.
4. Just the store/shopping hours have changed. Hours for the crop have not been changed
5. We are not requiring masks at this time when seated. We ask that you practice safe spatial distancing. Notice, we didn't say social distancing, we would never take away the social aspect of our crops......
We ask that each of you get back to us either through email or phone call to confirm or change your reservation. Please do not use Facebook to ask questions or to give us your response. Phone calls are the best, so that we are sure that we have understood and answered all your questions.
Thank you again for your continued support. We could not have made it through the last 11 weeks without it. We are so excited to be getting back to cropping.
*No cancellations, exchanges or refunds. If you are unable to attend the 3-4 Day Weekend you may gift it to a friend.
*No single days for this event.
*No substitutes or discounts if you are unable to eat the lunches, snacks & drinks we provide.