Skip Navigation Website Accessibility
 
Sign up on-line or call today (707) 676-5252
 
become a fan

Crafters Flea Market Vendor Fee



$10  entry to participate in the Crafters Flea Market. 

*YOUR VENDOR FORM THAT WE EMAIL YOU MUST BE PRINTED, SIGNED & DATEDED before Drop off  & items MUST  be packaged and tagged accordingly for drop off -March 22-24 rom 10am-2pm ONLY.

***ALL YOUR ITEMS THAT DID NOT SELL MUST BE PICKED UP TUESDAY, MARCH 29th BY 6PM...NO EXCEPTIONS AS WE CAN NOT DONATE THIS YEAR & NEED OUR ROOM BACK FOR OTHER EVENTS!!!

Vendor information:

*Vendors DO NOT need to be present in order to participate. 

*There is a $10 non-refundable vendor fee to participate in the sale, which can be paid on the website. The must be paid by March 24th by 2pm in order to obtain the vendor code.
          *A three (3) digit vendor (seller) code will be assigned to each vendor.
          *We will issue you a vendor code & email it to you within a FEW DAYS of signing up.
          *If you participated as a vendor at our last Flea, you can keep your same number after fee is paid.

*All items must be CLEARLY MARKED with the vendor code and the sale price.
*It’s All About the Scrapbook is not responsible for any stickers that fall off.
*Any items with no vendor code/price will become It’s All About the Scrapbook property.

***WE RECOMMEND items be placed in CLEAR ZIP-LOCK bags & TAPED SHUT with the VENDOR CODE  & PRICE  CLEARLY written with a SHARPIE MARKER


*We will NOT be doing additional markdowns like we did in the past so be sure to PRICE it to SELL!!!
*No SINGLE SHEETS of paper can be sold. Please BUNDLE  your papers and place in a clear bag, sealed, labeled and priced.

*ALL VENDORS should and WIL ensure that items to be sold are in WORKING ORDER and INCLUDE ALL PIECES

*If VENDOR would like the boxes RETURNED they should be marked with the vendor code as well as the number of boxes, e.g. ### box 1 of 4, etc. & they MUST be picked up by Tuesday, March 29h by 6pm!!!
*****ALL ITEMS THAT DID NOT SELL WILL BE GOING BACK HOME WITH YOU!!! YOU MUST pick them up by Tuesday, MARCH 29TH by 6pm!!! NO EXCEPTIONS as we need our room back to normal on TUESDAY, MARCH 29th BY 6PM!


***In addition to the vendor fee, It’s All About the Scrapbook WILL RETAIN
30% of the total amount sold by each vendor. The remainder (70%) will be given to the VENDOR as STORE CREDIT. (available by April 1st)
*No Refunds, cancellations or exchanges of any fee.

*By submitting payment, you agree to ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS described above.


*You agree to all terms outlined in the main post for the Flea Market when you pay the vendor fee.

{{getPrice()}}
Vendor Fee

{{model.event.first_date}} - {{model.event.last_date}} {{model.event.sections.length}} Sessions {{model.event.sections[0].time}}
{{s.date}} {{s.time}}

Seats available {{model.remainingSeats()}}

{{errorMessage}}

{{waitlist_contact_errorMessage}}

Included Materials


{{c.items[0].title}}

{{c.errorMessage}}

This class cannot be purchased online. Please contact the store for more information.
(707) 676-5252
  •  
  •  
Contact Info
Hours
  • Open: Tuesday - Saturday 10am - 6pm

    Closed: Sunday and Monday
Find Us